Monday, December 29, 2008

D. It is written

I feel like writing; its been a very long time since i wrote last. After a long time, I'm feeling indifferent. I've always refrained from writing when sad, and been too busy to write when happy. Indifference, I like.
I've spent most of December with Shrey and Ashish, and some time with Satish. Now I am unable to construct sentences without swear words. This will change when school begins, and I interact with more members of the general population. Hope that happens soon..

3 comments:

chunky said...

I too hope that happens soon :) woh kehte hain na, khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai ... ;)

delhidreams said...

din't get a hint of any swear word in our quite regular chats!!!
:P

chunky said...

u may want to take a look at the name of the blogger for this post before jumping to conclusions adi :P