Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas people! I have been too busy over the Christmas ... My holidays till now have passed faster than I had thought they would. Now, the speed has slowed down. I've had enough of TO by now :) . Very mean of me to say that, but well, it's just true... I am no longer excited for the coming New Year celebrations either... It is just going to be a regular day, which will fly by. I have reasons to be pissed off...

Apart from that, I had a great deal of fun on TO. I am almost ready for my next semester - charged up and all set to go back :).

Now that we're talking about New Year, it is but natural to talk about resolutions too. As I said somewhere last year, new year resolutions are like a fashion of the past. At least for me. I am past new year resolutions. I do not like to make them, and then break them anymore. Someplace just reminded me what I wrote on New Years last year ... "... I got to live once again"... And as the year 2008 is coming to an end, I've started doing that.

Looking back at 2008, I did not lose anything over this year, although I spent time repenting my losses. This year was a year of gains for me. Nothing more I could have asked, nothing more could I have done to make my life better. There have been downs, and a lot many ups... I am thankful to God for making the year 2008 a good year for me. It lacked nothing, absolutely nothing...

And finally talking about a new me, as RC, SB, SK wanted to see, I have changed, somewhat... I think they'll vouch for it too :). There have been some positive and some negative changes as well. But it's ok, I do not have any regrets :)

The year 2009 - I haven't thought about it, because I do not want to. I do not what to want and expect out of it. End of story.

That my friends, again is my story :) Happy New Year to all! May the coming year shower you with all the very best that life has to offer you :) God bless!!

No comments: