Friday, April 3, 2009

blah blah

Dear World!

Hope life n times are treating you nicely and sweetly. Love has
n't decreased for you due to recession :-)

I talked to a lot of important people in my life today. Have been missing so many o
f them. I wasn't very successful at being able to steal everyone's times. Thanks to you who talked to me...
Sometimes, just knowing that there's someone to listen to you when you feel like you want to talk crap is so very comforting. So many are still in line - I get stuck with "what do I start with?" I am trying to avoid the inconvenience of not talking for the longest possible times...


3rd april 2009


I am still missing people. This post was started 10 days ago... It is strange - I have so many people around me, a lot of times in the day. But still... I have been sick again recently, people have cared for me treated me back to health again.
Life's kind of ironic. Maybe it is the fear of losing what I have right now is what makes me blue. I know it all, but still...

I am going to make an attempt writing a poem today after ages. This was a very kiddo style post written all haph-hazzardly so that I can just post this...

Mood of the moment: Blue, Confused, Homesick

No comments: