Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm luvin' it!

I love my life. It cannot be better than now, it was as good ever. It feels like "living a life" - precisely what I asked from The One before I moved here.

It feels like being on top of the world starting a lazy morning, taking my own sweet time to get ready and prepare and/or have meals, walking to the Timmy's close by, watching the falling rain sipping a cup of awesome coffee. It feels equally awesome not knowing when and how my day comes to an end.

I have a family away from a family - people that are very much responsible for giving me everything that I have wanted. There's also another family that I have built in Ottawa, take a look!! It will be the cutest of families you'd look at :-), and proudly yes, it's my family :-)


Janu



Jina and Jojo


Chinu

Chiku


Chiku, Chinu, Jojo are indirectly related to me... I also have Chiki and Daku and Snowy, of which I don't have a picture at the moment... :) My roommate correctly calls my room a zoo, and says she doesn't need to get a ticket to see animals anymore! :p

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

d zookeeper! i love d animal lover in u :) bhaichare ki hadd hi ji ;)