Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Catch Up Session

It's been forever since I have been away from Blogger. My life's moving faster than I can take it. I still haven't caught up with myself... let alone catching up with my blog... I really have no time to catch up with myself - life's taking me on a zooming rollercoaster ride. And I'm totally loving it! I've never been happier, never been more content. I don't have a spare moment to sit and think - the past and the future isn't there. It's the present, and has really come like a present in my life.

But I do miss writing. There are times when my mind's so full of ideas, there are times when I know I want to write, but, well, I don't have the time...

So anyway, a brief update of my life-at-the-moment follows. In terms of work, have been able to complete two successful semesters, and am starting up with my research. Besides that, my time in the day gets spent in cooking. Evenings are for tea and samosa-and-the-likes-of-it sessions. Weekends are abuzz with friends or partying or with traveling here and there, including home. I go for occasional Shiamak Davar dance classes. I've also got a bike (read bicycle) and go biking in the evenings these days. Ottawa is extremely pretty and scenic, and has a biking route along the Ottawa river. I'm loving the summer in Ottawa, although it rains quite often here. Also included in the plan is to get registered for a Beginner's French course in July-August. There's also been a decent amount of addition to my zoo. I'll post the pictures of my lovey-dovey animals some other day I guess.

That I guess is the extremely brief summary of the current happenings in the life of Chunky. Adieus world, I am off to biking very soon =)

Mood of the moment: Chirpy
Song of the moment: Chalte-chalte hu hi ruk jaata hoon main (Mohabbatein)
Time of the moment: 12:45 p.m.

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

bike. done.
french. started.
chirpy mood. continues.

so u r on track as far as i know u.
:D

hugs to payalia