Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Parting and Meeting

I wish I had a way with partings. I was never good with them. It doesn't matter I leave people and places or people leave me... it's just the same. Even people who are least important matter only during the parting time. I've parted physically as well as emotionally with tons and tons of people in the past some time. Surprisingly, I am not used to them even now. There's a favourite quotation: To meet and part is the way of life, to part and meet again is the hope of life.
For some, I have no regrets but happiness, for others I have no regrets but sadness prevails, and yet there are those others that dooms me to the highest level of regrets and sadness.

Anyway, with experiments comes learning, and with learning comes experience - if that makes any sense at all. With time comes the need to write all that you know, all that is there to say.

But somehow, there are times that do not allow you to say whatever you want to. There are things, that for your best, should be left unsaid. What and when is up to you to decide. I hereby decide to not to say something at this point of time. I choose, however, to say that I miss a lot of people. I miss the lovely warm moments that I have spent with a lot of people. I miss...

Can I choose to say that my voice trailed off at this point of time?

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

yes u can choose ur words or not to say anything at all
we've all gone thru a parting one way or the other
and a lot many memories that leave a lump in our throat
nothing else
and no words