Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bluffers Park - 11 May 2008


This was the place where I spent my weekend. Not as alone as I could have wanted to be, and not as accompanied as I would have wished to be.



It was colder than we thought it would be. Nevertheless, it didn't stop us from going near the scintillating waters of the Bluffers Park. The waves were serenading, and the wind was excited. Go take a look for urself!


The best part was the waves coming and hitting the rocks. And I was so close to the phenomenon - it often felt like the water from the wave would splash on me as well. I simply loved it.



I call to thee
Make me free
Free like thyself
Far from filth
Far from the corrupted crowd

I call to thee
Make me fresh
Like thyself
After injury on injury
From the unfeeling rocks

I wish...

No comments: