Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introspection

Mood of the moment: Very sad
Song of the moment: Lambi Judai (Jannat)

There are the sunny days and there are blue days. There are happy moments and then there are the dismal moments. Why does life have to be this topsy-turvy?

It is usually these moments of introspection that I do not like at all - specially now - I'd rather love to have a vacuum in my mind. Or is it the heart? Well, it doesn't matter. I need vacuum around me. I want to breathe in vacuum now... Plus, these introspections do not lead me to anywhere. I am where I was... Sickly soiled in the sandy areas of the quagmire dragging me, with each passing moment, deep into its center.


raat jab paas se guzarne lagi
subah ki toh ab bhi koi surat na dikhi
aye subah kab tak tarsaayegi mujhe
ke teri aahaton ka intezaar hai kab se..

woh sucha moti jo hatheli pe ja tika
ab woh bhi rehna chahta hai mehfooz
ke hui uski kadar na kahiin bhi
kis ke liye baar baar tu barasa karta hai..