Thursday, May 8, 2008

I return

I have decided to return to my love. You heard it! It was a very painful departure. It was a very lonely journey. And absolutely yes - I chose it. I chose to quit writing because I thought my words wouldn't be the same anymore. I want all that magic back now.

Believe it or not, but indirectly, Meiyang Chang - the very very cute contestant of the Indian Idol show is my inspiration for getting back to writing this time. I happened to visit his blog while doing a search for his new song. And his poetry somewhat reminded me of mine. He writes beautifully.

The bottom line is I am back.

2 comments:

delhidreams said...

welcome payal
now tell me,
can delhidreams have the honour of having u on its blogroll?
;)
lots and lots and lots of love
and love

chunky said...

payal who :P ??
and i replied to ur question via email na ;)