Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forgetfulness

"I am going home tomorrow :) "
"?? Where is home? Where are you? I thought you go home every day after work."


"You are not in hospital by any chance?"
"Go figure!"

"Canada? Vancouver? You are in States? You are in India. Oh WAITTT! You came to India a few months back! And you forgot to call me! Yea you are here :)"


**************************************************

"Nice pic!"
"Thank you :)"
"Where did you click it? Montreal?"
"No! Toronto" *Is doubtful* "You know where I am there days, ya?"
":) Yeah! That is why I said Montreal."



**************************************************

"I am coming to Toronto over the weekend :) "
"WHY?? WHAT is the need? Isn't that your home now?"
"HUHHH???"

**************************************************

No comments: