Friday, September 12, 2008

Wake up! and blog!

Sab jag soye, hum jaagein, taaron se karein baatein .......
Chandni raatein

Yesterday, as I was lying in bed, I had this very strong urge to get up, and blog about something. It was something that I cannot define at this moment as, precisely, I do not remember, but I can gather from faint memory that the characteristics of it were very philosophical. It was as if I really needed to give some treasured piece of advice to the world. And I lay tossing in bed trying to avoid waking up to "blog" at 2:00 a.m. in the morning. And I managed to stay in bed. The result? Well, the world is devoid of some treasured words! :)

Song of the moment: Main jahan rahoon, main kahi bhi rahoon, teri yaad saath hai....
Mood of the moment: Tired and sleepy (if there is such a type of mood!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm....too early to be tired. Hasn't the semister just started:). You might need to get a palm to jot-down your precious thoughts. A gift item to ask for your BD???

chunky said...

:)
tired from the hustle-bustle of every day!

and yea! a good idea :)! but with all this hi tech things around us, monday - sunday, morning to night, the tiredness increases exponentially :P