Monday, September 1, 2008

Update

I have moved to Ottawa finally. The sinking feeling is still lingering on. It is probably because I do not really have anything better to do at the moment. And it being a holiday today doesn't even allow me to get to someplace. I finished setting up my room last night, configured my shelf, setup my printer, woke up early this morning (well early, in my dictionary means 8:30), and went for a walk, made my breakfast, got my phone number changed, changed my address at a number of places. Wasn't I productive enough for two days?

There's a window in my room, that faces west and lets sunlight in after 2:00 p.m. till whatever time the sun is visible. Yes, room gets relatively large amounts of heated sun. But I am praying for the days to be shorter so that the winter sun from the room would look good :)

I have some stuff to buy, which I'll probably do tomorrow. And I still have the whole evening to pass... urghhhh

1 comment:

Satish said...

So how was the first day of school???