Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life is beautiful!!


Been a while since I last blogged... Had been busy with first, trying to adjust, second, a short trip back home, third, work, fourth, life!!

And talking about life reminds me of the quiet walk I had yesterday near the Rideau Canal. I am posting some nice pics that I clicked... And do you know what these pics tell me? They tell me - yes, it does get lonely at times, but loneliness has the nicest of colors... Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself!





Does this look like our world at all? My world's all tumultuous, but remains no longer so, when I become a part of this world! Amazing!!


I love the angular view in this pic ... This is such a serene picture ...


Too late for a pic I guess, but nevertheless, worth a try! The lovely Parliament Hill is what you see up here!


Another shot of the Parliament Hill... If you liked them, and want some more, go to my Facebook acct :)

3 comments:

delhidreams said...

payal, ye chand bohat sundar hai
God has a habit of making me speechless now and then
:)
its a bad habit i know, but then he's God
kya kar sakte hain...

Peenuts said...

"it does get lonely at times, but loneliness has the nicest of colors"..loved wht u said..but sometimes it can get addictive..that wht m scared off :|
Btw title of the post shud b 'Lonliness is Beautiful' :)

chunky said...

thanks adi :)


peenuts,
actually yea u r right ... i thought of doing that first... then i thought the post will get a negative connotation :( kind of ... so i thought life would be apt...