Friday, September 26, 2008

An Ode to My Smile Fairy

Whenever he comes, he brings loads of smiles for me. And when does he come? When I need a friend the most. He makes you feel like he's right next door, but really he's miles and miles and miles away. You do not have to tell him you are crying, or upset - he just knows. And he knows exactly what to say to make you smile. The cutest of things, the most natural kind of humor, and the best advice is what I get from him. And he thinks I am a "poori saddist beauty"! And rightly, he thinks he is my Smile Fairy. He told me that I was the one who brings out this funny guy in him, but I do not think I believe him. He's such a natural.

No wonder he works with words everyday of his life! He weaves his dreams with words, and hopes and prays that one day they'll be a big reality in his life. He's the kind of magician who takes every day objects and turns them into the most astounding kind of poetry. Impossible to believe, but very true. He believes his words like no one else. His spelling mistakes are attributed to the fact that he's in love! I am so very sorry that he's angry with very few people in life, and one guy adds up to his list because of me.

So this, my friends is the story of my Smile Fairy, The Adee and Ant of Dee - Adi! Thanks for being such a wonderful person!

By the way, he also thinks if you call up a guy friend in the middle of the night and tell him you are missing him, the guy is going to love it and will talk to you atleast for the next half an hour, no matter whether he has a girl friend or not! What do you guys think?

Song of the moment: Kabhi socha hai kya, barish kyun bhaaye, kyun geet bewajah hothon pe aaye ... :-)

6 comments:

Aparna Mudi said...

and i not talking to him these days.... i cant thrust myself on people... i can take his blog updates to know what he is doing... we are breaking news kind of friends these days... talk once in months... he can take my updates... he is miles away and yet so close to u.... he is so close and yet miles away.....

How do we know said...

this is such a wonderful ode to a friend.. they deserve it so much.. gud friends!

Peenuts said...

Yups..atleast i wud :)

chunky said...

shadows *hugsss* ... i donno what else to say...

how do we know, thanks for dropping by :) yes, friends are really really really special :)

chunky said...

lol peenuts :)
any girl? like any colleague from work?

adee said...

so many years have gone by, in between there has been much sadness and joy, but this still brings a smile to my face, and i hope when u read it again, u'll smile to :)